frailtyEM is an
R package that may be used for fitting shared frailty models. Main features:
- Breslow-type non-parametric baseline hazard
- frailty distributions: gamma, inverse Gaussian, positive stable, PVF-family.
- type of data: clustered failures recurrent events (gap time + calendar time)
- prediction survival and cumulative incidence curves with confidence bands with
ggplot2and base graphs
- fast calculation of the cross ratio function
- speed improvements
- fully parametric baseline hazard and flexible parametric baseline hazards
The package is still under development. Any feedback is welcome.